Does your keyboard need a good pounding?
If so, we have good news for you. Our second noveltrove.com contest is starting at this very moment. It will go until April 20.
Here are the guidelines:
- Everybody over 18 is welcome to enter. If you don't have a noveltrove account yet, you can sign up here: http://noveltrove.com/sign-up/ (completely free and always will be) and start right away.
- The story must be a true sex stories, everything else is up to you. Please just keep our general story guidelines in mind. You can write as long or short as you wish, there is no word limit.
- Post the story in the category 'Contest' and 'True Stories'. You can add another category if you like as well.
- Post original content only. We don't want anyone stealing work from other websites and entering with it. In asking for original content, we hope to prevent that.
Here is what's in it for you: There are cash prizes we will raffle off.
- A random draw of $50 US between the authors of the 10 stories with the most likes. We only count likes and are not deducting dislikes from your likes count. We don't give the money directly to the author with the most likes, as we don't want a 'likes war'.
- Another random draw of $50 US between the authors of all stories with more than 10 likes. Again, we only count likes and will not deduct dislikes from your likes count.
- 1 $50 US prize raffled between all participating authors.
- Fun and recognizion for all participants.
We will announce the winners here and will send the money through PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account and want another method of payment, please suggest it here in the forum, before you post your story and we will have a look at it and tell you if it's possible for us or not.
You are more than welcome to invite your friends and fans to sign up and vote for you, if they like your story. Please be warned that we have methods of identifying voting fraud and users who do so will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, please ask them in this forum. Good luck to everybody, even more important, have fun writing!
(Posted Mar 11, 2016)