Hey all you readers, writers, noveltrovers out there!
Our new forum is finally up and running correctly so we can start our new collective story! What do you? Wanna contribute your two cents? This will be story number 10, believe it or not. I know a lot of you haven't read the previous ones yet and that you won't necessarily want to read them all since some will be more your cup of tea than others according to your tastes and orientations, but here are the links to all nine of our collective stories to date.
1. Jill's Hawaiian Vacation (straight): https://noveltrove.com/story/253/jill-s-hawaiian-vacation
2. My New Roommate (lesbian): https://noveltrove.com/story/1795/my-new-roommate
3. It Was a Dark Night (bi, trans): https://noveltrove.com/story/2058/it-was-a-dark-night
4. Happy New Year, New York City! (straight, bi): https://noveltrove.com/story/2230/happy-new-year-new-york-city
5. Catching Up with J.B. (gay): https://noveltrove.com/story/2361/catching-up-with-j-b
6. My Hot Stay in the Hospital (gay, hi): https://noveltrove.com/story/2431/my-hot-stay-in-the-hospital
7. Isabella's Sexy VR Adventure (straight): https://noveltrove.com/story/2547/isabella-s-sexy-vr-adventure
8. Hooking Up at Camp Pocaneekwa (gay): https://noveltrove.com/story/2564/hooking-up-at-camp-pocaneekwa
9. I'm on Fire - The Firemen Chronicles (straight): https://noveltrove.com/story/2743/i-m-on-fire-the-firemen-chronicles
And if you don't know how this works, here's what you need to know. I've written an intro, the first few paragraphs of the story, and now, anybody who feels inspired can hop on and continue the story. PLEASE REPLY TO THIS POST, NOT AS A COMMENT TO MY REPLY. THIS IS THE NEW PARTICULARITY REQUIRED BY THE NEW BLOG.
In our first nine stories, I always came back at the end to finish the story, edit and correct it before I published it in the noveltrove story section with everybody's name in the opening - si that's probably what will happen again -, but if somebody else has an idea for an ending, that's fine, too. I want everybody to get as involved as they want! Of course, let's not end the story after two or three lines! Let's keep it going as close as we can to the deadline 'cause yeah, for our last seven stories, I set a time limit and I think that worked out well even though a few times, I really stretched the deadline because I was short on time to finish writing the story. But the idea is to not just let it go on forever, right?
Anybody who is a noveltrove member can enter and write segments until February 29th, 2020. After that, if we haven't reached a conclusion yet, I'll hop back on and create an ending so we can bring our story to a plausible (that's always the goal) and pleasurable (in every sense of the word!) ending. :)
By the way, as I always say, you don't have to be the best author in the world to participate. Just write a few lines that contribute to the story, keeping in mind what has been written by the previous contributors. Have fun, use your imagination, and trust me to edit for spelling or grammar, etc... Don't worry and just do it!
So... is everybody ready? Here we go!
Tristan LeMay, author xx